Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Oregon Scientific ATC 9K

This stuff Oregon Scientific ATC 9K Full 1080P High Definition Water Resistant Action Camera with G Force Sensor and 1.5-Inch Color LCD Screen (Yellow).

All good except attachment systemBy Pizza ManI got some really great amateur snorkeling video up until I lost the camera. Fortunately I had downloaded it before loosing it. I had the camera attached to the strap base with a lanyard which was attached to my wrist. While swimming the strap base detached from the camera. When I reached for the camera to do some recording the lanyard was attached to my wrist and the camera base. The camera was gone. So somewhere on a beach in Hawaii or floating in the Pacific ocean is a perfectly good ATC9K camera. Reading ... » More Information about Oregon Scientific ATC 9K Full 1080P High Definition Water Resistant Action Camera with G Force Sensor and 1.5-Inch Color LCD Screen (Yellow).

Price: $349.00 » Check Discount Price.

No comments:

Post a Comment